Wednesday, November 5, 2025

full moon in Taurus and bad things

 LOVE and compassion

One day, I realized I kept dying my bad habits, qualities, and secrets of badness. I judged myself unconsciously por moments of sexual nature, unspoken agreements, infidelities to others and myself, I could not accept my badness. 

Notice, the shadow nature is something we pride in being, 

in being intune with our intuition and emotions. 

Our shadow nature is a glamour shot of qualities that have deeper natures and secrets to our own consciousness


My bad side, my ugly qualities that have nothing to do with my vain, superficial judgments of myself. My anger, my harshness, my strength in speaking, my weakness in being vulnerable. So many other things.


Accept it? Or must i move on, 

No, it would make the soul more pure if I accepted my own secrets and healed my communication. I can adapt the qualities that feel the most victimized inside me, protecting the emotions that feel judged as bad, and therefore I started repressing. Repressing anything is expressed through unconsciousness, which is read through relationships in which you have had the most conflict. 


In my case, I unconsciously blamed my mother and grandmother for their low ambitions, victim nature, and poverty vows, as an adolescent swearing I would not do the same. All these immediate reactions to my wounded childhood led to unconscious rebelling, lack of self-worth and a reaffirming of my poverty vows with my mother and my grandmother. That is ending in the same places as my maternal ancestors, that is in the same circle that keep us together. 


People do not work their shadows publicly, or dark side, and neither do they show their bad qualities. Social media and tiktok are a collection of adults with wounded childhood identities trying to satisfy their egos or heal the ego. The photos we take project the best smiles or the most intimate moments or brilliant ones, we all have a part of consciousness that wants to be recognized and accepted for these perceived positive qualities. 


Regardless, every human has also with their mind another, seducing qualities, a karmic patterning that retracts your growth by committing mistakes, therefore deepening growth. Quite the paradox, to grow when we make errors, as oppose to always being the right one, or the good one.  


We call it shadow because we hide it, but it is out of elegance. We put make up on the ugliness, instead of pausing and reflecting. Our bad behavior need not be public, but it must not go unaware. As when we are unaware we create outer judgments that further carry out karma. The people that we refuse to accept, the judgments that we project onto others, the words we speak about others and the world, and especially, all you say about yourself in difference to the world, all this should be carefully listened to, transcribed and adapted to a deeper language that will allow you to see your own woundedness and essence within the soul of the world. 


This is real love to everyone around you but most especially yourself:

Being honest with yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturn/ Capricorn Archetype by Prophetisssa, channeled 2020

  I wrote this in 2020 about Saturn and ruling sign of Capricorn. What happened in 2020: 2020 saw the decade begin with the COVID-19 pandemi...